Saturday, February 4, 2012

Weekend Preview: UFC 143 Diaz vs. Condit and Super Bowl XLVI

Since I know Billy is on the Pats at -2.5 or better, that is the side I am on too. It's easy to get carried away during the Super Bowl with all the props and whatnot but I decided to keep it simple. There is certainly a lot of value to be found.

The only prop I'm focused on is if Kelly Clarkson will sing the national anthem in over/under 1:34. I am on the under 1:34 however insider sources at the sound check in Indy have her test runs coming in at almost exactly 1:34. She normally sings her anthems in less time but might be adding a little for such a big occassion. However, I still feel good about the under. Not the greatest bet in the world but I see value!
I am also locking in my UFC 143 picks and scouring the internet high and low for free Super Bowl contests.

I've been watching UFC Primetime and while Carlos Condit is a great dude, the UFC needs Nick Diaz to win to set up the epic Diaz vs. GSP bout later this year. I think the cardio of Diaz gives him the edge and would not be suprised to see this fight going all five rounds with Diaz winning 3 or 4 rounds. Diaz is currently a -225 favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment